Our Priority is your Privacy and Security
- What personal information we collect from our clients?
- How BostonAsapCoach uses Clients Personal Information.
- What BostonAsapCoach does to protect the loss, and misuse of Privacy Information.
- Links to other Web Sites.
- How do I change my personal data?
What personal information we collect from our clients?
BostonAsapCoach collects only that information from our customers, which is necessary enough to create an accurate reservation, and at the same time provides a smooth ride that our customers deserve. This personal information is normally consists of
- Customer Name, address, telephone numbers, email address, pick-up, and drop-off locations.
- Company Name (Business Name), address, and business telephone and fax numbers.
- Contact Person Name, address, and telephone and fax numbers.
- Credit Card Holder's Name, billing address, telephone, and fax numbers.
We also need credit card information from either our clients or from their companies, so that we can charge them for the services that they have requested from us. There are multiple ways of getting Personal Information.
- Customer request information from us, e.g. through rate quote, reservation forms, etc
- Customer gives us the information over telephone, during reservation time. Or pass us this information through our online reservation or rate quote form, or through fax and or email.
How BostonAsapCoach uses Clients Personal Information
BostonAsapCoach uses the Personal Information collected through different methods mentioned in 'What Personal Information we collect from our clients' to administer and deliver our services. This information may be shared with our affiliates, or third party partners, who help us in delivering the services. For example, we share client name, pick-up location, drop-off location, telephone number to our affiliates, so that they can arrange the proper transportation service for our client. We may also use the Personal Information, to provide you with information or newsletters related to our services, and may promote our services to your company, via email, postal mail, fax, or through telephone calls. We may give your Personal Information to third parties, who provide services and goods, that we think you may be interested. If you do not want us to pass any of your personal information to third parties, who sell goods and services related to your interest then please email us at email@example.com to stop us from passing such information. We may disclose Personal Information if required to do so by law, court order, as requested by other government or law enforcement authority, or in the good faith belief that disclosure is otherwise necessary or advisable including, without limitation, to protect our rights or properties, or when we have reason to believe that disclosing the information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing interference with our rights or properties, whether intentionally or otherwise, or when anyone else could be harmed by such activities.
What BostonAsapCoach does to protect the loss, and misuse of Privacy Information
At BostonAsapCoach, we try our level best to protect our clients Personal Information, while they are passing us information through our web sites. We have implemented Firewalls, secure socket layers to implement online security. At the same time, we update our staff internally to make sure that they are aware of the confidentiality of clients Personal Information, this includes providing limited access of clients information to our employees.
Links to other Web Sites
BostonAsapCoach web site may contain links to other sites. It is to be noted that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each web site that may collect personally identifiable information.
How do I change my personal data?
For any changes in your Personal Information, please contact us via email at
Book a Ride