- Trips are billed to the corporate account numbers, or customer's credit card.
- A 20% service charge based on the fare, stop(s), wait time, and holiday surcharge, will be added to your bill.
- Tolls, Parking, Airport and regulatory fees, Fuel surcharge, Cell phone, and all other out of pocket expenses will be billed as required.
- An STC / Administration fee and any other applicable taxes will be billed on the vehicle's hourly or flat rate.
- Meet & Greet service at the airport will be charged accordingly, based on the airport regulations.
- For service between 12:00 AM and 6:00 AM, add $15.00 to the fare.
- Some trips may require an additional fee for overnight accommodations and meals for the driver.
A 20% U.S. holiday surcharge, based on the fare, stop and waiting time, will be billed to all trips occurring on following days:
New Year's Day
- Memorial Day
- Fourth of July
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
- Holiday surcharges also apply to additional holidays in locations outside of the United States.
- Rates will be calculated in the local currency and billed in U.S. dollars at the prevailing exchange rate.
- Any overdue invoice of more than 30 days will be subject to a late fee of 2% of total amount billed.
- All published rates are subject to change without notice.
- BostonAsapCoach has standardized routes with flat-rate pricing for travel to and from most major cities and airports locally in US and around the world.
- Waiting time is defined as the length of time that elapses between a scheduled pickup and a passenger getting into the reserved BostonAsapCoach vehicle. After a Ten (10) Minute grace period on all flat-rate trips that do not begin at an airport, there is a $6.00 charge for every Five (5) Minute a chauffeur is waiting.
- Passenger-requested stops on route during a flat-rate trip will be charged at $6.00 per Five (5) Minute increments.
- Passenger-requested stops off route during a flat-rate trip will be charged at the prevailing BostonAsapCoach hourly rate.
- For trips originating from most Airports, BostonAsapCoach offers a waiting period of 45 minutes after the actual arrival time of domestic flights and 60 minutes for international flights at no extra charge on all flat rate trips. If additional time is requested, it will be billed at the applicable rate. Please note that hourly rate charges apply from Airline Scheduled Arrival Time.
- BostonAsapCoach does not monitor private flights, trains, buses, and ships schedule; therefore wait time will be billed as incurred for any passenger arriving by private flight, train, bus, and ship that is delayed by more than 10 Minutes.
- Vehicle rates for travel between locations in which a flat-rate does not exist will be billed at the prevailing BostonAsapCoach hourly rate.
- All hourly vehicles reservations will be billed from the time the vehicle leaves the BostonAsapCoach facility until the time it returns.
- There is a minimum of thirty (30) minutes travel time each way for the reserved vehicle. Minimum passenger travel time varies by market and will therefore be confirmed at the time of reservations.
- Sedan reservations will be billed from the time the sedan leaves the BostonAsapCoach facility until the time it returns. There is a minimum billable time of 2 Hours that includes both sedan and passenger travel time.
- SUV / Van reservations will be billed from the time the SUV / Van leaves the BostonAsapCoach facility until the time it returns. There is a minimum billable time of 3 Hours that includes both SUV / Van, and passenger travel time.
- Limousine reservations will be billed from the time the limousine leaves the BostonAsapCoach facility until the time it returns. There is a minimum billable time of 3 hours that includes both limousine and passenger travel time.
- Minibuses / Motor coaches reservations will be billed from the time the Minibus / Motor coach leaves the AsapCoach facility until the time it returns. There is a minimum billable time of 5 Hours that includes both Minibuses / Motor coach and passenger travel time.
- Fractions of an hour are rounded to next half hour.
Cancellation / Late Changes / No-Show Fees
Cancellation charges equal to the rate confirmed at the time of reservation will apply unless:
- Sedans Reservations are cancelled more than Two (2) Hours prior to the scheduled pickup time.
- SUVs, Vans, and Limousines Reservations are cancelled more than Six (6) Hours prior to the scheduled pickup time.
- International Reservations for Sedans, SUVs, Vans, and Limousines canceled Twenty-Four (24) Hours prior to the scheduled pickup time.
- Mini Coach and Motor Coach Reservations are cancelled more than Forty-Eight (48) Hours prior to the scheduled pickup time.
- Any event and special occasion reservation cancelled more than Seventy-Two (72) Hours prior to scheduled pickup time.
- A no-show charge equal to scheduled trip cost including any applicable waiting time, will be billed when the passenger fails to arrive at the designated location. To avoid a no-show fee please call BostonAsapCoach at 1-800-960-0232.
- If you can not locate your car and chauffeur at the designated location, please call BostonAsapCoach at 1-800-960-0232 before leaving the designated location to avoid any preventable charges.
- We shall not be liable for circumstances beyond its control including but not limited to weather, road conditions, and breakdowns.
- We assume no responsibility for lost or damaged baggage, personal belongings, or any items left in the vehicle.
- For your convenience we are here 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Driven For You
Book a Ride
Book a Ride